North Texas Ride:
- Staging at The Ridge Community Church, 930 Winscott Rd, Benbrook, TX (817) 244-1117 at 08:00, KSU at 08:30.
- Stop at the T.A. Petrol Station, I-20 and Bonnie View, Dallas at 09:15, KSU at 09:35.
- Stop at the British Museum in Terrell, 119 Silent Wings Dr. Exit 501, Hwy 34, should have escort, go to the airport at 10:15, KSU about 10:45, will stage at the airport.
- Will be escorted from the British Museum through Terrell on Hwy 34 to Hwy 80 going west to the cemetery, parking on the outside of the stadium. at 11:00.
- Will again, have road blocked for us to cross street to the cemetery and back across after the the memorial service for 11:10.
East Texas Ride:
- Meeting place for E. Texas AMRR ride will be at the Northwest corner of I-20 and US 69 in the McDonalds parking lot. Kick stands up at 9:30am
#1 BFTS Museum will again host the AMRR in Terrell, Thanks guys and gals of the Museum!
Mark Hardin will do the flyover this year with his son. East Texas coordinator Chris will be up there with them taking pictures - Thanks Mark.
Mick Ecklund will agian be playing the Bagpipes for us - Thank you Mike.
After the Service
After the Memorial Service, we will head back to the British Museum for lunch and a chance to cool off from the heat in the hanger next to the museum with table, chais and fans!
Enjoy the day and please: Ride with Pride, Ride with Respect and Ride to Remember.
Below are links to the registration page for the AMRR (Texas) 2013 ride. Click the button to visit the registration pages.
||Texas Ride Registration
LEST WE FORGET